Online Survey Software
Software for Online Surveys, Online Questionnaires
There are two ways to do online surveys using the Web/Internet or an intranet: Email surveys and Web page surveys. The Survey System offers both.
Our Web page survey software offers a wide variety of appearance options, including the ability to use a template to make your surveys look like the rest of your site. Options like the ability to have answer choices highlighted when the mouse is over them make your surveys easier to take, increasing the likelihood people who start your surveys will complete them. Other options such as the ability to use sliders to enter numbers or to drag images or concepts to rank order them can make your surveys more engaging. Live sample online surveys are presented below.
The Survey System offers sophisticated questionnaire logic features not found in most online survey software packages. In addition to common features, such as the ability to skip questions (branching), Our online questionnaire software includes the ability to randomize question or answer choice order, the ability to determine which choices appear for a question based on answers to earlier questions, the ability to perform calculations and more. These features mean higher quality data. After you collect your survey data, you can produce more impressive tables, charts, and text reports online or on your desktop than you can with other packages.
You can use passwords to control who can take your surveys and send personalized email messages to invite people to take your surveys. You can send reminder messages to people who did not respond to a first message and have the program automatically send messages to you, your clients or respondents based on survey answers, for example to alert you to a negative comment.
Sample Online Questionnaires
These sample online surveys illustrate some features of our software. Please try them all. They illustrate some different appearance choices and logic features.
- Employee Sample - a multi-page survey with a grid question and a rank-by-dragging-images question
- Health Sample - a survey that includes branching and piping and randomizes question order
- Advertisement Testing Sample - a survey that asks viewers to watch a video, click on parts of a picture and to click on words in a paragraph
- Product Sample - a survey that illustrates the password feature and how it can bring in information you already have about people. It also uses sliders and a drop-down grid to enter choices and shows a progress bar and custom forward and back buttons
- Lifestyle Sample - a one-page survey that includes section breaks and a colored grid
- Form Sample - a registration form. This example shows how The Survey System can insert a questionnaire into a site's template page, making a survey look like the rest of a site
Free Quote on Online Survey Software
Request a free quote from Creative Research Systems on our online survey software.