The Survey System includes sophisticated logic instructions you can use on telephone, Web and Mobile surveys. You can:
- Skip questions based on survey answers or imported information (branching).
- Randomize question order individually or in groups.
- Randomize answer choice order.
- Show images and video.
- Show previous answers in the current question (piping).
- Show choices picked in one question as choices for another.
- Show choices not picked in one question as choices for another.
- Perform calculations.
- Prevent duplicate answers on ranking questions.
- Check that answers total to a desired number (constant sum).
- Prevent choices like "None" from being chosen in combination with another answer.
- Check the consistency of answers.
- Send email during a Web survey.
- Require that a question be answered.